Super SARCA Anchors
Super SARCA Anchors are designed and manufactured in Australia, Sarca’s build quality assured using the best steels then hot dipped galvanized, the stainless Sarca being of 316 and stainless steel.
Super SARCA's unique design makes it both safer and easier to use. The penetrating ability and holding power of the Super SARCA has to be experienced to be believed.
Large Commercial SARCA Anchors
(click image to enlarge)
Features of the Super SARCA Anchors
- Hoop on the rear of the anchor ensures that the Super SARCA rolls over in most situations, allowing the toe to be in its best possible position to penetrate the ocean floor and reducing dragging as the fluke digs in
- No more chain tangled around and between the flukes preventing the anchor from taking hold. Super SARCA's unique tangle-resistant design improves anchor efficiency and safety
- Unique design also creates a pumping action which sinks the anchor deeper. Teamed with the Super SARCA's 360° pivoting action, this makes the Super SARCA resistant to wind and tide changes
- Incorporates an automatic reset trip release that offers you the highest rate of recovery from rocks. When anchoring in and around bommies, reef or coral the Super SARCA has less chance of getting stuck and will create less damage to the environment
- Light in weight, easy to handle and contains no lead in the design to contaminate the marine environment
- Available in top-quality 316 stainless steel or hot-dip galvanized mild steel
Downloads for the Super SARCA Anchors
- Essential knowledge when anchoring (PDF, 527 KB)
- SARCA Plays a Major Part in Saving Lives in the Tsunami (PDF, 292 KB)
- Robertsons T.A.T.S. Anchor Test Chart (PDF, 166KB)
Comparison chart for our range of Super SARCA Anchors
A number of variables affect anchor choice. Please give careful consideration to the following:
type of vessel, tidal conditions, inland or ocean waters, displacement of vessel, type of sea floor, wind strength, draught of vessel, type of hull and use, ocean currents, windage area of vessel, mass of vessel and ocean terrain.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHART IS A GUIDE ONLY; We recommend that you evaluate the variables listed below and choose the most suitable products for your vessel.