Kevin Kemp - Wildcat Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
"I currently run a charter operation in South East QLD and a great deal of our work requires us to anchor up in all types of bottoms and all different depths of water.
I was introduced to the SARCA anchor by a fellow charter operator from Victoria and he swore by it. I was a little bit skeptical at first until I tried it myself.
The advantages I have gained since using the SARCA anchor are as follows:
1. I can use one anchor now in all situations instead of 3 different anchors.
2. It is less than half the weight of the plough and the sand anchor (36lb) and appears to hold my boat better than the heavier anchors.
3. I am able to use the same anchor to hold my boat on reef and have found I've been able to cut the length of chain between the rope and the anchor to 4 metres instead of the 8 metres I was using.
4. The anchor is holding reef in depth of 80 metres during winds of up to 25 knots with a 3/1 rope and yet releases every time without a hassle."
Wildcat Fishing Charters
+61 3 6391 1156
SARCA products endorsementsCharter
- Grae-Lyn Charters - Whakatane - NEW ZEALAND
- John Robert Doran - Bluewater Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
- Kevin Kemp - Wildcat Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
- Ross Miller - Captain - Anchoring with Australia - Cairns Australia
- Boating Hardware Pro Sail - Another Tsunami Success Story
- Colin Tannahill - JV Marine World - AUSTRALIA
- Joe Stevens - Shannon Court Pty Ltd - AUSTRALIA
- Mark Lewis - Boronia Marine - AUSTRALIA
- Pelican 1 - SARCA A Sensational Product
- Peter Cleland - Bar Crusher Boats - AUSTRALIA
- About Anchors
- Anchors - Must Have Shockles
- Dan Hellier - Karon Beach - SARCA In The Tsunami - THAILAND
- Glenn Wyncoll - A.C.I.T.A - AUSTRALIA
- Jack Absalom - AUSTRALIA
- Malcolm Douglas - Broome Crocodile Park - AUSTRALIA
PRT - Portable Rescue Tree 4x4 Land Anchor
- Bert Davis - Victoria State Emergency Service - AUSTRALIA
- Rick Loft - ARB Corporation Ltd - AUSTRALIA
- Wayne Kemp - Off Road Magazine