Mark Lewis - Boronia Marine - AUSTRALIA
My name is Mark Lewis and Boronia Marine has employed me fur the last 15 years as the Retail Shop Manager.
In that time I have seen it lot of new products come and go, some good and some not so good. One of the best products I have seen and extensively used myself in that time is the SARCA anchor. While other manufacturers of anchors make certain claims that may or may not be true, SARCA tells it how it is “IT WORKS” and works well.
I have fished in many places, and under various conditions, some that would have seen many a boat drifting dangerously towards rocks and reef, but the SARCA has always held tight in those times.
With every SARCA sold I have comfort in knowing that not only is the product made in Australia but my customers will have an enjoyable day boating and not have to keep re-anchoring or if they do happen to anchor in a rocky area the anti-snag design win see them retrieve their anchor effortless.
I would certainly recommend the SARCA to any boating person.
Retail Sales Manager
Boronia Marine Group of Companies
SARCA products endorsementsCharter
- Grae-Lyn Charters - Whakatane - NEW ZEALAND
- John Robert Doran - Bluewater Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
- Kevin Kemp - Wildcat Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
- Ross Miller - Captain - Anchoring with Australia - Cairns Australia
- Boating Hardware Pro Sail - Another Tsunami Success Story
- Colin Tannahill - JV Marine World - AUSTRALIA
- Joe Stevens - Shannon Court Pty Ltd - AUSTRALIA
- Mark Lewis - Boronia Marine - AUSTRALIA
- Pelican 1 - SARCA A Sensational Product
- Peter Cleland - Bar Crusher Boats - AUSTRALIA
- About Anchors
- Anchors - Must Have Shockles
- Dan Hellier - Karon Beach - SARCA In The Tsunami - THAILAND
- Glenn Wyncoll - A.C.I.T.A - AUSTRALIA
- Jack Absalom - AUSTRALIA
- Malcolm Douglas - Broome Crocodile Park - AUSTRALIA
PRT - Portable Rescue Tree 4x4 Land Anchor
- Bert Davis - Victoria State Emergency Service - AUSTRALIA
- Rick Loft - ARB Corporation Ltd - AUSTRALIA
- Wayne Kemp - Off Road Magazine