Bert Davis - Victoria State Emergency Service - AUSTRALIA
Victoria State Emergency Service
San Remo Unit
P.O. Box 6 San Remo, Vic, 3925
23rd June 2002
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
The SAN REMO Unit of the Victorian State Emergency Service have purchased a PRT Portable Rescue Tree for use in emergency rescue.
We found this equipment to be invaluable to access sandy areas and places lacking in anchor points.
It has proven itself time and again as a safe and user friendly piece of equipment when used with our 4-wheel drive cliff rescue vehicle.
We are also able to use the PRT as a secure anchor point to stabalise a vehicle in Road Accident Rescue.
As an organisation that requires time saving and user freiendly equipment in times of emergency we cannot recommend the PRT Portable Rescue tree more highly and suggest if anyone is after a great piece of equipment then this is the way to go.
San Remo SES Unit
SARCA products endorsementsCharter
- Grae-Lyn Charters - Whakatane - NEW ZEALAND
- John Robert Doran - Bluewater Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
- Kevin Kemp - Wildcat Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
- Ross Miller - Captain - Anchoring with Australia - Cairns Australia
- Boating Hardware Pro Sail - Another Tsunami Success Story
- Colin Tannahill - JV Marine World - AUSTRALIA
- Joe Stevens - Shannon Court Pty Ltd - AUSTRALIA
- Mark Lewis - Boronia Marine - AUSTRALIA
- Pelican 1 - SARCA A Sensational Product
- Peter Cleland - Bar Crusher Boats - AUSTRALIA
- About Anchors
- Anchors - Must Have Shockles
- Dan Hellier - Karon Beach - SARCA In The Tsunami - THAILAND
- Glenn Wyncoll - A.C.I.T.A - AUSTRALIA
- Jack Absalom - AUSTRALIA
- Malcolm Douglas - Broome Crocodile Park - AUSTRALIA
PRT - Portable Rescue Tree 4x4 Land Anchor
- Bert Davis - Victoria State Emergency Service - AUSTRALIA
- Rick Loft - ARB Corporation Ltd - AUSTRALIA
- Wayne Kemp - Off Road Magazine