Grae-Lyn Charters - Whakatane - NEW ZEALAND
In purchasing a SARCA anchor several months ago, we thought you would be interested in some feedback.
Being a Whakatane charter boat, we have to be equipped to fish in all conditions, we've found the SARCA anchor more than capable to do the job.
To put it mildly the anchor is 'awesome'. Its range of capabilities makes it the best anchoring system we have used in all our years of charter. Total reliability, in foul ground its release system makes easy recovery, for anchoring on the spot, you can count on it to bite in every time right on the fish.
White Island is renown for its extreme conditions for anchoring for the night, but with the SARCA anchor we can now relax, feeling reassured its not going to let go.
We are most impressed and will be recommending the SARCA anchor to all our clients, friends and family associated in the boating world."
Lance and Michelle
12 Landscape Road
+64 7 308 0288
SARCA products endorsementsCharter
- Grae-Lyn Charters - Whakatane - NEW ZEALAND
- John Robert Doran - Bluewater Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
- Kevin Kemp - Wildcat Fishing Charters - AUSTRALIA
- Ross Miller - Captain - Anchoring with Australia - Cairns Australia
- Boating Hardware Pro Sail - Another Tsunami Success Story
- Colin Tannahill - JV Marine World - AUSTRALIA
- Joe Stevens - Shannon Court Pty Ltd - AUSTRALIA
- Mark Lewis - Boronia Marine - AUSTRALIA
- Pelican 1 - SARCA A Sensational Product
- Peter Cleland - Bar Crusher Boats - AUSTRALIA
- About Anchors
- Anchors - Must Have Shockles
- Dan Hellier - Karon Beach - SARCA In The Tsunami - THAILAND
- Glenn Wyncoll - A.C.I.T.A - AUSTRALIA
- Jack Absalom - AUSTRALIA
- Malcolm Douglas - Broome Crocodile Park - AUSTRALIA
PRT - Portable Rescue Tree 4x4 Land Anchor
- Bert Davis - Victoria State Emergency Service - AUSTRALIA
- Rick Loft - ARB Corporation Ltd - AUSTRALIA
- Wayne Kemp - Off Road Magazine